Monday, June 13, 2011

7 weeks 1 day

So I did call for a doctor's appointment and nothing catastrophic happened, at least not to me. I found out today that Missy has lost another baby. It's just too close to what happened to me in March, losing a baby just before what sound have been my son's 1st birthday.

I still haven't been able to call my doctor directly to ask for a u/s to prove that there really is a baby in there. I hope the message I left with the receptionist will get the job done.

I'm still not ready to go public. My support group had it's subsequent pregnancy meeting last night and when D.G. got asked to play ball hockey right before the meeting time, I was immediately grateful for the ironclad excuse not to attend.

They say every pregnancy is different and this one seems to be a combination of D and Reid's pregnancies. I feel queasy every afternoon around 3 pm similar to with Reid, but it's not as severe and I am also exhausted and sleepy all the time like I was with D. Of course this gives me no hint at all as to what the gender of Thing 3 might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment