Sunday, July 31, 2011

14 weeks

D now knows about Thing 3 and has clearly expressed her preference for a little sister. Her logic is that "we already had a boy baby" but she doesn't accept the argument that we already had a girl baby (her) too.

Unless I can wear a sweater out of the house, there's not much chance I can hide my baby belly anymore, especially if I run into someone who has seen me in the last 6 months. I am starting to get used to the idea that this is going to be public knowledge but would still prefer to wear baggy clothes for another 6 months.

The baggy clothes would also have to come up to my chin to cover up the acne on my chest. Seriously, my chest and forehead look like the before shots in a ProA.ctive infomercial. I am so spoiled after a lifetime of only minor breakouts related to visits from AF and previous pregnancies. When you add that to not giving a rat's ass about what I looked like for the last 16 months, actually taking care of my skin is majorly annoying. I probably would still not give a rat's ass except for the wedding we are going to next weekend. For some reason adding "the one with all the break outs" to my description which will likely be "the pregnant one whose last baby died" is just too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment