Wednesday, September 7, 2011
19 weeks 3 days
Still, here, so is Thing 3. We are over half way through this pregnancy (I am not going anywhere near 38 weeks 5 days.) so it's 19 weeks done, 19 weeks to go. We hit a major milestone tonight when Thing 3 started kicking hard enough for D.G. to feel the kicks. I think they finally got themselves turned upside down as this is the first time I have felt the kicks at the top of my bump. That would also explain the rib pain that has started in the last couple days. (cue re-start of pregnancy related whining that stopped when the morning sickness went away). Less than a week until the anatomy scan and the chance to maybe get a clue about Thing 3's gender. I try not to think about it because I am terrified that there is something wrong with Thing 3 and that they won't make it out of my body alive. If only I could shut off that part of my brain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Still reading. Glad to hear about the kicking. For me it took until 25 weeks until D could feel it. Was so frustrating.
ReplyDeleteI hope you manage to get through the anatomy scan in one piece. I was a wreck. Will be thinking of you xx