I'm trying out D.G.'s tablet so please excuse any typos or bad grammar. It's the only way I'm going to get any blogging time with all the nursing going on.
Went to the LLL meeting last night, lovely group of ladies and even a couple dads. It looks like I have won the infection lottery and have both mastitis and thrush. The mastitis is clearing up ( but how do I know when I can stop worrying about it ?) but all the things you have to do to fight thrush are exhausting. Cleaning, rinsing, lotion, supplements, laundry and sanitizing on top of nursing every 2 hours to make sure the mastitis is gone, means that ,I have roughly 15 minutes to myself every 4 hours. (I managed to make myself give up dairy for now too, but am having a harder time with the sugar. I just got it back after the "GD" damn it.)
I really want to start moving everything over to my original blog, but I want to get past all these bo.ob related posts first. I also had dreams of finding a new blog design while I was recovering from the surgery, but unless things start going better, that won't be happening. Oy, I have to stop trying to make plans beyond what to eat for lunch tomorrow.
I can see what you mean about waiting till those posts are done - I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable with people I was close to IRL reading that LOL - hope things get better soon in the bo.ob department !
ReplyDelete