Sorry, but it's even an "old" picture. Here's my little C in the hospital sporting the hat I made her while on bedrest. (She has matching booties and blanket too). It's been so far nearly impossible to get a picture with her eyes open but I know that soon enough she won't spend enough time sleeping for my sanity either. Will try again tomorrow for a proper post, but I did manged to clear the queue in my reader tonight.
She is absolutely beautiful! What a cutie-pie!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing a pictures - looking forward to your next update!
I am so so relieved. I came by the other day and there was no news and I was scared for you.
ReplyDeleteShe is gorgeous :) So glad she's here and safe and well :) xx
What a doll, congrats again!
ReplyDeleteAnd great job on the hat...so wish I could knit or crochet.
Oh, she's beautiful! I just want to snuggle her! I love the hat, I too wish I could knit.
ReplyDeleteSh'e so beautiful! I'm so happy to see a picture of her. I love her hat too.
ReplyDeleteShe is SO beautiful! What a LOVELY hat wish I could knit my little man a hat LOL I have NO knitting skills! ;)
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! So glad she is here and safe and healthy.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! The hat is pretty awesome too. I like when little girls aren't always dressed in pink.
ReplyDelete