Quick update (because I need sleep):
- I got a parking ticket while waiting to see the OB today. (Seriously how I was supposed to go plug the meter for a THIRD time when I was wearing a paper sheet instead of pants?). Today's wait was over 2.5 hours, good thing I took my lunch along with me.
- C-section is booked for next Thursday morning but may still be moved up if someone ahead of me on the schedule delivers early.
- I don't have to go in for a weekly appointment next week so there will be less waiting and hopefully fewer parking tickets next week.
- Cold symptoms seem to be improving so the chances of me coughing myself into labour are decreasing.
Just got all caught up -so excited that baby is so close!!! Will be thinking of you this next week and looking forward to baby pictures.
ReplyDelete