Well crap, I am officially glucose intolerant. What that means for my diet, I don't know precisely yet, but it does mean that I will be having my blood sugar checked 4 times a day and that I will have to give up my stash of chocolate. Seriously, food is one of the few comforts I have left while stuck here. Any recommendations for good brands of 70% cocoa chocolate since I will have to give up milk chocolate for the next few months?
Lindt makes a great one as does President's Choice. Godiva has some truffles. I usually only eat dark anyway so I know they are good ones.
ReplyDeleteTry not to let it stress you, a friend of mine also tested positive and it was nothing but a minor inconvienience, no harm to her or baby.
Four times a day?! What a nightmare.
ReplyDeleteI hope someone can find you some decent chocolate x
Oh no. I know how important food is to me and I am seriously upset for you that you might have to give up your chocolate! Hope that some of the suggestions above will help. Hang on in there xo
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you.. and DAMN on the chocolate! Try green and black.. good stuff!
ReplyDelete