Tuesday, November 1, 2011

27 weeks, 2 days - Day 8 in Hospital

Just in case you think the lack of news is good news, I am not at home and I have lost my internet access in my room. (I have been waiting for them to hook it back up for almost 24 hours now). My cervix got shorter instead of longer so I am here for at least another week. (down to 1 cm from 1.4 cm). Thing 3 is still doing good so at least I've got that to hold on to. And as I keep telling myself, being here on bedrest is better than being here sitting by an isolette in the NICU. Hopefully I will get my internet back soon and will blog more then. Love you all.

5 comments:

  1. Ach! Cara :(

    Poor you. Not good, not fair, not okay.

    Do they have any theories? I suppose at least the ventolin will be warding labour off too. But just argh :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing your internet access is just kicking you when things are really already shitty enough thankyouverymuch.

    Everything crossed for you. I'm glad Thing 3 is doing well and hope they are watching you like hawks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe you lost your internet access. As B said, that really is kicking you when you are down.

    Sending lots of hope your way. Glad Thing 3 is doing well and staying put.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I would be going bonkers without internet access. I hope they get that up and running soon.

    Big oh no! about your cervix! I'm so sorry... but I'm so glad your little one is still doing well. And as much as it sucks, I'm glad you are in about the safest place you can be.

    It's just so unfair. ((Big Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that sucks that you lost internet access!! Hope it is fixed really soon! Sorry about your cervix shortening too :( Praying for you <3

    ReplyDelete