Thursday, November 10, 2011

We interupt Bed Rest Rambling to bring you a project

So Type A personalities don't do so well on bed rest. We need something to do with ourselves so we can feel useful beyond the obvious incubation type duties. (although those are clearly very important) Well I didn't have to look far for a project that will keep me busy and give back to the wonderful babyloss community that has supported me through the last 19 months. Jenni was looking for someone to step up and take over the Remembering Together Swap and together with three other ladies, I volunteered to run the swap this year. I found participating in the swap last year to be an excellent distraction from all the Christmas torture and a very healing experience as well. I hope we can give that to as many babyloss families as possible this year.  Head on over and check out the swap details. You don't need to be super crafty to participate, you just have to want to do something nice for a fellow bereaved mother. 



No comments:

Post a Comment