Friday, November 18, 2011

29 weeks, 5 days

I'm almost half done bed rest, if my doctor sticks to his promise that I can come off bed rest at 34 weeks. Today was my first day by myself at home. My mom had to go home to SK so my parents can move at the end of the month so D went to a friend's house and I was on my own. I could have three weeks like this and they are going to be very long weeks. D.G. is going to buy me my Christmas present this weekend (an e-reader) so hopefully I can find some e-books that I actually want to read because TV is not holding my interest anymore and I can't crochet non-stop without serious injury. I think I can finally say that true boredom has set in.

Yesterday morning I woke up at 5 am and had a massive panic that Thing 3 was going to die and that I would be the mother of 2 dead babies.I was so sure it was gong to happen that I was planning what I would do differently for Thing 3 than I did for Reid. Not a pleasant morning.

1 comment:

  1. I had a horrible dream the other night too - soo realistic - it was awful! I bet you were as happy to wake up as I was! Sorry you have been so bored. I hope you enjoy your e-reader :)

    ReplyDelete