Yes, pretty much exactly 2 weeks after being admitted, I was discharged from the hospital!!!
My cervix was judged to be "unchanged from last measurement" which equals stabilized. I will still get daily visits from a home care nurse who will check me and Thing 3. As long as nothing scary happens (bleeding, leaking, mucous, contractions) I can stay home and watch my own my TV and use my own internet and sleep in my own bed.
Everyone keep thinking long, thick cervical thoughts for me though. Just because Thing 3's estimated weight is already 3 lb 5 oz (they are in the 95th percentile) doesn't mean they should come out anytime soon.
So glad to hear you are home! Sending you lots of long, thick cervical thoughts.
ReplyDeleteYes - so glad you're home! Thinking of a nice, long, thick cervice for many weeks to come (not a visual I often hold in mind, but it's just beautiful)! :)
ReplyDelete