The bag I knitted while in the hospital, my first knitting project. I totally messed with the pattern but should have messed with it a little more to make it deeper.
My first crochet project. A hat for the baby of one of the girl's I met on the Antepartum unit. D loves the teddy bear ears and has declared that I must make am all white one for her and one for her baby doll. Well it's not like I have anything else really pressing to do and I already made D.G. go to the craft store and buy me a rather large pile of yarn. (There was a really good sale on.)
I think both projects really excellent!
ReplyDeleteCute stuff! It is great you have a hobby you can do while on bedrest. I found your blog through a friend's. I went through pre-term labor and 10 weeks of bedrest starting around the same time as you did with my oldest (now 8) after suffering a loss of my first son. Just wanted you to know that he made it to full term and was born big and healthy. Best wishes to you!
ReplyDelete